Developing Practical Nursing Skills, Fourth Edition helps you learn and perfect the practical skills required to become a qualified nurse. Patient-focussed and adopting a caring approach, this essential text will also help you to integrate nursing values alongside physical skills in your daily practice.
Key features include:
- Full colour text design with clear illustrations and clinical photographs to aid visual learning
- Evidence-based and clearly mapped to key guidelines to ensure best practice
- Reader-friendly style with learning outcomes, activities and reflection points to help you link theory to practice
- Scenarios from a range of settings, including community, mental health and learning disabilities nursing
- A focus on adults and young people, and with "pointers" on caring for children to promote a lifespan approach
- Free companion website providing image library, videos of key skills, and MCQs as well as additional resources for lecturers to download
This is a complete clinical skills resource for all pre-registration nursing students.