|Author||William O. Reece|
Now in its Fifth Edition, Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals provides a basic understanding of domestic animal anatomy and physiology, taking an interconnected approach to structure and function of the horse, dog, cat, cow, sheep, goat, pig, and chicken.
- Offers a readable introduction to basic knowledge in domestic animal anatomy and physiology
- Covers equine, canine, feline, bovine, ovine, ruminant, swine, and poultry anatomy and physiology
- Considers structure and function in relation to each other for a full understanding of the relationship between the two
- Provides pedagogical tools to promote learning, including chapter outlines, study questions, self-evaluation exercises, clinical correlates, key terms, suggested readings, and a robust art program
- Includes access to a companion website with video clips, review questions, and the figures from the book in PowerPoint