|File size||17.6 MB|
|File format||EPUB, MOBI|
• Learn how to create Web Pages with jQuery and jQuery Mobile
• Create mobile apps in Android and iOS with HTML5/CSS3/SVG
• Create Web Pages with jQuery with CSS3
• Learn about upcoming CSS3 features such as CSS3 Shaders and Regions
• Create 2D/3D graphics and animation effects with CSS3
• Render 2D shapes, charts, and graphs with gradients in HTML5 Canvas
• Includes companion DVD with source code and 4-color graphics[ALL COMPANION FILES AVAILABLE WITH AMAZON PROOF OF PURCHASE AT [email protected]]
Brief Table of Contents
1: New Features in HTML5. 2: Introduction to CSS3. 3: CSS3 2D/3D Animation and CSS Frameworks. 4: CSS3 and SVG. 5: Fundamental of jQuery. 6: Animation Effects with CSS3 and jQuery. 7: jQuery UI Controls. 8: Introduction to jQuery Mobile. 9: User Gestures and Animation Effects in jQuery Mobile. 10: Other HTML5 Technologies. 11: Introduction to HTML5 Canvas. 12: Charts and Graphs in HTML5 Canvas. 13: HTML5 Mobile Apps on Android, iOS and Tizen. 14: Looking Forward.
Appendices A-E (on the DVD). Index.
Oswald Campesato (San Francisco, CA) specializes in Java, Android, jQuery, and CSS3/SVG graphics. He is the author/co-author of six books including HTML5 Canvas and CSS3 Primer (Mercury Learning).