Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Surf the swells around the southern coastlines, hike the challenging Cross-Island Track, or check out Tonga's 'Stonehenge of the Pacific'; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rarotonga, Samoa and Tonga and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience -history, etiquette, lifestyle, sport, arts, architecture, literature, music, dance, craft, tattooing, environment, geography, ecology, religion, myths & legends, cuisine, politics
- Over 30 colour maps
- Covers Raratonga, Aitutaki, 'Atiu, Mangaia, Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga, Nuku'alofa, Ha'apai Group, Vava'u Group, Ma'uke and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga, our most comprehensive guide to Rarotonga, Samoa and Tonga, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet South Pacific guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.