|Author||U. C-Abel Books|
*Learn more keyboard shortcuts and get more work done quickly*
This is a book that helps you use shortcut keys to execute various commands in Microsoft Office 2010. It has a tabular nature that saves readers the stress of searching for a long time the keyboard shortcuts they need to execute actions with.
The following are what you will find in this book:
- Fundamental Knowledge Of Shortcuts: The Operating Modes Of The Keyboard, Ways To Improve In Your Typing Skill, Definition Of Keyboard Shortcuts, Why You Should Shortcut, Ways To Become A Lover Of Shortcuts, How To Learn New Shortcut Keys, Your Reward For Knowing Shortcut Keys.
- Excel Shortcuts: CTRL Combination Shortcut Keys, Function Keys, Other Useful Shortcut Keys, Change the keyboard focus without using the mouse.
- PowerPoint Shortcuts: Keyboard Shortcuts To Use When Creating A Presentation, Online Help, Microsoft Office Basics, Navigating The Ribbon, Common Tasks In Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Slide Show Shortcuts, Media Shortcuts During Presentation.
- Word Shortcuts: Microsoft Office Basics, Navigating The Ribbon, Quick Reference For Microsoft Word, Working with documents and Web pages, Edit and move text and graphics, Character and paragraph formatting, Insert and edit objects, Mail merge and fields, Language bar, Function Key Reference.
- OneNote Shortcuts: Taking And Formatting Notes, Typing and Editing Notes, Formatting notes, Adding items to a page, Selecting notes and objects, Tagging notes, Using outlines, Specifying language settings, Organizing And Managing Your Notebook. Working with pages and side notes, Working with notebooks and sections, Searching notes, Sharing Notes, Protecting Notes.
- Access Shortcuts: General Shortcut Keys, Keys For Working With Text And Data, Keys For Navigating Records. Microsoft Office Fluent Ribbon. Online Help. Microsoft Office Basics
- SharePoint Shortcuts: Common Keyboard Shortcuts, 2010 Discussion Tool, 2010 Lists Tools, Notepad Tool, Pictures Tool, Sketchpad Tool, 2007 Calendar Tool.
- InfoPath Shortcuts: Navigating The Ribbon, All Pages, Common Tasks, Edit Rich text, For pages or dialog boxes that have Open or Cancel buttons, List or library page, Slide library page, Picture library page, Survey page, Permissions page, All Site Content page, Discussion board, Calendar view, Web Part Page, Managing Microsoft InfoPath 2010 forms in a Library, Use the keyboard to work with the ribbon, Getting Help, Rich Text Editing
- Project Keyboard: Online Help, Microsoft Office Basics, Microsoft Project 2010, Use the keyboard to work with the ribbon, Change the keyboard focus without using the mouse.
- Visio Shortcuts: Online Help, Microsoft Office Basics, Text, Zoom And Navigation, Visio-Specific Tasks, Visio-Specific Toolbars, Visio Shapes And Stencils.
- Publisher Shortcuts: Online Help, Microsoft Office Basics, Create, Open, Close, Or Save A Publication, Edit Or Format Text Or Objects, Work With Pages, Print A Publication, Work With Web Pages And E-Mail, Automate Tasks.
Plus a link to download Our Free EBooks from and lots more.It was compiled to help computer users achieve more in their computer activities.
Office 2010 keyboard shortcuts, your closest teacher at all times!