Are You Ready To Take Your Photoshop and Lightroom Skills To Another Level?
This is The Box Set (7 books in 1)!!!
- Secrets Of Color Grading And Photo Manipulation!
- The Beginner´s Guide to Mastering Photoshop and Create Professional Looking Photos and Images in 24 Hours or Less!
- The 20 Best Photo Editing Techniques Every PHOTOSHOP Beginner Should Know!
- 7 Ways to Use Adobe Photoshop Like a Pro in Under 10 Hours!
- How to Do It in Lightroom? Quick Training for Digital Photographers!
- The Best 20 Lightroom Lifesavers Tips!
- 17 Tips You Should Know to Get Started Using Photoshop Lightroom
This is a complete, easy-to-understand guide that can be for a complete newbie to Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom that wants to learn new skills.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn from this Box Set:
- Learn the Basics of Photoshop
- What is Color Grading and How to use it
- How to create a dramatic image by using color grading
- How to create a warm, romantic image by using color grading?
- What is Photo Manipulation
- How to combine two animals in Photoshop and create a surreal image
- What every beginner should know to do in Photoshop
- Mistakes Often made in Photoshop
- What You Must Know and What You Can Do With Photoshop Using it for the First Time
- Basic Tools in Photoshop
- An Explanation of Layers and Layer Masks
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes in Photoshop
- How to Remove Blemishes in Photoshop
-How to Remove a Background from a Photo
- How to Remove a Person or an Object From a Photo
- How to Create a Color-accented Photo in Photoshop
- How to Change Someone’s Eye Color in Photoshop
- How To UNLOCK THE BACKGROUND LAYER
- How To INSERT TEXT THROUGH TYPE TOOL MANIPULATION
- How To CORRECT COLOR IN AN IMAGE
- Photoshop Tools
- Photoshop Pallets
- Photo Editing Techniques
- SELECTING A LAYER, MOVING LAYERS
- how to turn your photo into a painting in 15 easy steps.
- how to turn the photo you capture into a pencil drawing and it can be done in 10 steps.
- 17 simple steps, you can become a comic book character
- Editing and repairing old photos – you probably have tons of old photos that are slightly damaged.
- how to repair damaged photos
Protect your digital property with watermarks
- Clean-edit your photos
- Make food appear more delicious
- Create old-school film-style images
- Edit baby portraits
- Create a desaturated cinema effect for a dramatic vibe
- Using a Graduated filter
- Creating Pastel effects
- Using the Crop Tool Overlay
- Making slideshows
- Correcting colors
- Black and white conversion
- How to Create a list of “first things” you should know to do in Lightroom
- Learn the difference between catalogues, folders, and collections (No, they’re not the same things!)
- Flag, rate, and label photos
- Use facial recognition and keywords
- Improve the quality of landscape photos
- Edit wedding photos
- Make portraits pop
- Enhance eyes and make them stand out without looking fake
- Edit travel photos
The difference between Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom
- What features you can use for a better post-processing experience
- How to organize photos in Lightroom
- How to share your photos from Lightroom directly to your Facebook account, Flickr, or send them to someone’s email address
- The inevitable part of photo-editing (cropping)
- How to use presets to develop style and edit multiple photos with one click
- How to easily get a picture-perfect skin in Lightroom
- How to rotate multiple photos at once
- How to create HDR effects in Lightroom
- How to create a fairytale-like sunset
- How to create a dramatic portrait
- How to save photos as JPEG’s
- Much, much more!