Portraits have the power to capture a likeness that touches the soul. You can learn to paint realistic portraits with artistry following the guidance in this inspirational book.
Nine complete step-by-step demonstrations show you how to use watercolors to build portraits that come to life with realism and personality. Each demonstration features a different personso you can explore a range of ages, skin tones, facial features, hair tones and texturesmastering each detail at your own pace. Even if you are a beginner, success is within your reach as you learn how to:
- Place an image properly
- Capture a likeness and add character
- Paint realistic skin tones
- Fix mistakes without starting over
- Edit visual information for greater impact
- Capture the textures of clothing and accessories
- Select and paint a background that supports the portrait
With this guide on your side, you can achieve the portraits you've always dreamed of painting. Get started today. Great portraits await!