|File format||29 Mb|
he Women's Health Big Book of Exercises is the essential workout guide for anyone who wants a better body. As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever created, this makeover manual is a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and longtime fitness buffs alike. From start to finish, this makeover manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world's top trainers.
- More than 100 core exercises! You'll never run out of ways to sculpt your abs.
- 74 biceps, triceps, and forearm exercises: Tone your arms faster than ever before.
- 64 chest exercises, to burn more calories and even help give your bosom a lift.
- 103 back exercises, to make sure you turn heads in your backless dress.
- 40 shoulder exercises, so you can wear a tank top with confidence.
- 99 quadriceps and calves exercises, to help you look great in a pair of shorts.
- 62 glutes and hamstrings exercises, for the perfect backside.
From cover to cover, you'll quickly see that there's a training plan for every fitness goal--whether you want to shrink your hip, find your abs, or shape your arms.