|Author||Carol Selva Rajah|
With its clear photography and easy to read recipes, Contemporary Asian Favorites contains everything you need to create over 30 of some of today’s most popular easy to prepare Asian dishes. This cookbook contains recipes for modern and delicious meals from Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Burma, India, China, and more. Contemporary Asian Favorites features recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, noodles, rice, poultry, meat, seafood, vegetables, desserts, and drinks. Recipes include:
- Mango plum salad with ginger dressing
- Quick tossed Asian noodle salad
- Dark soy duck with orange and cranberries
- Seared scallops with orange clove sauce
- Chinese greens with mushrooms and oyster sauce
- Almond cake with Mandarin apricot sauce
- Barbecued beef steaks with sweet onion sambal
- And many more Asian favorites!
Also included are unit conversion tables, dual measurements, over 25 clear color photos, basic Asian recipes and an overview of essential ingredients for creating authentic and appetizing Asian favorites. Each recipe includes cook time, prep time, and serving sizes. Enjoy!