Frommer’s Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, 5th Edition includes all the up-to-date practical information and candid insider advice that you need to have the perfect park vacation, in an easy-to-carry size and at an unbeatable price:
- The best strategies for seeing these spectacular parks—and the lowdown on equally stunning (and less crowded!) natural wonders nearby.
- Great places to stay: cozy park lodges, family-friendly gateway motels, and the best campgrounds.
- The best hikes, from meandering garden paths to thrilling canyon trails—plus cross-country ski treks, mountain bike and horseback tours, and more.
- Where to eat and where to stock up on supplies, both in the parks and in gateway towns.
- Detailed, accurate regional, park, and trail maps—plus a fully illustrated nature guide!