A DETAILED PRIMER ON TODAY'S MOST SOPHISTICATED AND CONTROVERSIAL TRADING TECHNIQUE
Unfair . . . brilliant . . . illegal . . . inevitable. High-frequency trading has been described in many different ways, but one thing is for sure--it has transformed investing as we know it.
All About High-Frequency Trading examines the practice of deploying advanced computer algorithms to read and interpret market activity, make trades, and pull in huge profi ts―all within milliseconds. Whatever your level of investing expertise, you'll gain valuable insight from All About High-Frequency Trading's sober, objective explanations of:
- The markets in which high-frequency traders operate
- How high-frequency traders profi t from mispriced securities
- Statistical and algorithmic strategies used by high-frequency traders
- Technology and techniques for building a high-frequency trading system
- The ongoing debate over the benefi ts, risks, and ever-evolving future of high-frequency trading