|File size||32.1 Mb|
Step-by-step, full-color graphics show how to use the latest iPhone models!
Written by seniors for seniors, this full-color guide features screenshots throughout with clear instructions that make it easy to start using the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iOS 8. The book can be used with earlier devices, too. Follow along and learn how to make calls, manage your contacts and calendar, send email, browse the web, take photos and video, listen to music, play games, and much more. You’ll also get tips on using helpful apps such as Apple Pay and the Health App. Get up and running on your iPhone right away―the QuickSteps way!
Use these handy guideposts:
- QuickSteps for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid