|File size||15.2 MB|
Lithium-Ion Batteries: Fundamentals and Applications offers a comprehensive treatment of the principles, background, design, production, and use of lithium-ion batteries. Based on a solid foundation of long-term research work, this authoritative monograph:
- Introduces the underlying theory and history of lithium-ion batteries
- Describes the key components of lithium-ion batteries, including negative and positive electrode materials, electrolytes, and separators
- Discusses electronic conductive agents, binders, solvents for slurry preparation, positive thermal coefficient (PTC) materials, current collectors, and cases
- Examines the assembly processes and electrochemical performance of lithium-ion batteries
- Explores applications in power tools, electric vehicles, aerospace, and more
Lithium-Ion Batteries: Fundamentals and Applications delivers a systematic overview of lithium-ion batteries, from physical properties to manufacturing technologies. The book also supplies valuable insight into potential growth opportunities in this exciting market.