Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Ethiopia & Djibouti is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore underground churches in Lalibela, spot rare and beautiful animals in the Bale Mountains, or get to know Ethiopian cuisine in Addis Ababa; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ethiopia and Djibouti and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Ethiopia & Djibouti Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, environment, wildlife, cuisine, religion, music, dance, literature, painting, architecture
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Addis Ababa, Northern Ethiopia, Western Ethiopia, Southern Ethiopia, Eastern Ethiopia, Djibouti Southern Ethiopia and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ethiopia & Djibouti, our most comprehensive guide to Ethiopia and Djibouti, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Africa guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.