|Author||Emil A. Tanagho and Jack W. McAninch|
The most trusted guide to the understanding, diagnosis, and treatment of urologic diseases and disorders--completely updated!
A Doody's Core Title!
"This is an excellent book due to its timeliness with new material, user friendly style, and the unique way it accommodates medical students, urology residents, and general medicine physicians who have a peripheral interest in urology issues. This is one of the better books for this audience. With the advances in urology since 2004, the new edition is definitely welcome." -- Doody's Review
- A complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders common to the genitourinary tract
- To-the-point presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment of urologic conditions
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- Over 400 state-of-the-art illustrations, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- References listed by topic to facilitate further research
- NEW! Three important new chapters:
--Pharmacology of the Lower Urinary Tract
--Female Urology, including Female Sexual Dysfunction
--The Aging Male
- NEW! A sweeping update of all relevant chapter content in the book
- NEW! Additional contributors who offer important new perspectives